Lonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering this region by car. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, explore the Mediterranean south's shimmering coast and rustic heart with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routesfor your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detaileddirections
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and besafe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation,phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing,hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours andLink Your Trip
- Covers NÃ®mes, Nice, Provence, French Riviera and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Provence & Southeast France Road Trips is perfect for exploring Provence and Southeast France via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a Provence trip sans a car? Lonely PlanetProvence & the Cote d'Azur, our mostcomprehensive guide to Provence, is perfect for exploring both top sights andlesser-known gems.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Lonely Planet France's BestTrips covers road trip itineraries for the whole country, LonelyPlanet France, our most comprehensive guide to France,is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check outDiscover France, a photo-rich guideto the country's most popular attractions.
- Also looking for a guide focused on Paris? Check out Lonely PlanetParis for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, orPocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-misssights for a quick trip.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque country sides and have a richer, moreauthentic experience by exploring Europe by car with Lonely Planet'sRoadTrips guides to ChÃ¢teaux of the Loire Valley and Normandy& D-Day Beaches or Lonely Planet's Best Trips guides toFrance, Italy and Ireland.
- Or start with our FREE SAMPLER '3 of France's Best Road Trips,'with excerpts from each Road Trips guide to help you pickwhich French region to explore first.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 128 pages
- Lonely Planet(Author) Donna Wheeler(Author) Nicola Williams(Author)
- Lonely Planet; 1 edition (12 Jun. 2015)
- Travel & Holiday
|The message text*:|